GRACE: Stories and a Novella (Fall, 2019)
Grace: Stories and a Novella is a new and exciting collection of four short stories and a novella.
- "Hardwired" - A dying man contemplates the end of his life while hoping to pass along a secret legacy to his family.
- "Redemption" - In a quiet Montana town, an aging writer and his nephew are forced to mesh the past and the present into a future of some greater meaning.
- "The Plight of Maximus Octavius Reinhold" - In the new story featuring private investigator Sebastian Drake (from the novel, A Fine Line), the local patrons of a small rural Wisconsin town test Drake's resolve while staring into the barrel of a .44 Magnum revolver.
- "The Final Countdown" - In the year 2110, the Earth struggles to survive as it is ravaged by overpopulation and greed. Food is scarce and the Youth-run government has no choice but to implement a plan devised and shelved decades earlier: to extradite the elder population to a remote outpost—on the moon.
And a Novella:
- "Grace" - A story of impaired love, betrayal, and redemption, as realized by unknowing characters who experience life through the perception of liquor-bottle glasses. Life is never what it seems. Everyone has secrets. The only question is whether or not the skeleton key of alcohol will open the closet door and let out the hidden truths.
A NECESSARY EXPLOSION: Poems (Spring, 2020)
A Necessary Explosion is a collection of original poetry culled from the fertile mind of a hopeful author.